that know a thing or two about good design.
that live out our dreams in code.
who take romantic walks during the afternoon.
who are terrible dancers.
who dress better than you could ever imagine.
Custom Web Sites
Content Management Systems
(iPhone / iPad / Android)
(PHP, .NET, SQL, Cloud)
- Search engine friendly web designs
- Unique, creative and useable custom web designs
- Strict XHTML Compliant websites
- Basic package includes homepage and 2 unique subpage templates
- Robust and secure hosting through Rackspace
- Power your website through WordPress, Joomla or Drupal
- Tools to manage images, links, and other media
- Add/Edit/Delete pages on your website in seconds
- Quickly create completely customized forms
- Intuitive WYSIWYG editor for manage blog and static pages
- We're iPhone, iPad and Android development experts
- Convert leads with mobile friendly features like location detection
- Improve your search results and drive traffic with local marketing
- Encourage your users to connect with their friends
- Find out exactly where customers are located with our traffic stats
- We're methodical engineers who create innovative and stylish software
- Experts web portal creation
- Magento development experts
- Desktop application development experts
- Enterprise solutions (CRM, B2B collaboration, document management)
- We help make it easy for web users to find what they are looking for
- Information structure and page layouts
- Sitemap generation
- IA for Search engine improvement
- Classification scheme/taxonomy analysis and design
Can we help you?
Or call us (202) 478-9620
Through our partnership with Internet Strategy Group in Baltimore, MD, we pushed the WordPress Content Management System with HTML5 technology. Through a mobile device such as the iPhone or Android, visitors going to Sylvan’s website are automatic
vOfficeware, Inc. was selected to integrate a new design and content architecture in a manner to allow for updates from a diverse group of non-technical users. As Sotheby’s Institute of Art expanded around the globe, its existing website became a
Custom Web Design
We design experiences! Our design group believes in an iterative approach that starts with a creative brief outlining the mission of the design, the fonts used to represent your organization, color scheme, and other key information. Once this document has been created, we will progress through the home page design and approval process and, in the end, will have defined all of the key design mockups your site will contain. We provide a design option for all custom website designs based off of our wireframes and offer 4 rounds of revisions for the design option of your choice.
Our Web Design Process
Every custom website is different and unique however our proven custom web design methodology delivers quality results over and over. Below is how we approach each custom website we develop:
Internal survey sent to your staff and constituents
Web Content Evaluation
Wireframes (blueprint of website)
Design Mocks (actual design of your website)
Install Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or Sitefinity
Convert design to HTML and integrate with CMS
Install any custom modules or 3rd party tools
Migrate over content
We ensure you’ll be able to manage your website using a personalized training video and a webinar style one-on-one training. In person training is also available. If you are located in DC, our office is in downtown DC, about one block from the white house.
3 Elements of a Successful Custom Web Design Company
1. The Building Blocks for Long Term Value - custom website designs for businesses have evolved into powerful tools in charge of generating leads, motivating supporters and helping organize events. Beyond the look of your website it’s important to consider the long term value a multi-functional website can have. custom website design firms now-a-days should understand that websites must be search engine friendly, easily updateable with a content management system, integrate with event registration and lead generation tools, as well support social media engagement through use of a blog, newsletter, twitter feeds, or Facebook. Considering the long term marketing impact will enable your organization to build a marketing machine that will last for years to come.
2. Design That Drives Action - An engaging and focused custom web design can do wonders. First, design should quickly inform visitors about the mission of your organization, doing so with engaging images and copy. Second, good custom web design company understands the importance of incorporating simple navigation that highlights key pages helping visitors locate the information they are searching for within seconds. In terms of navigation another best practice is to include a sitemap which will help users and search engines find every page within your site. Perhaps, the most important aspect of successful custom web design and development is making sure every site page incorporates a call to action. For example, large buttons that drive newsletter signups or social media engagement. Other instances of a good call to action are making sure upcoming events are mentioned on every page, lead generation forms, and contact information. Reinforcing these elements reinforces action from every visitor.
3. Reliability and Uptime - Behind any good custom website is a reliable hosting provider, and peace of mind that your website is always there for you 24/7. Attacks and viruses are a real threat to any site. A hosting solution should include regular website backups, and someone to call encase downtime does occur. We are more than just a custom web design company we deliver riveting websites, provide training to maintain them and top notch hosting for continuous stability.